|A7||Camp Service and Food Hygiene||3 Days|
This course is induction training to the staff in the workplace to make them aware of camp housekeeping food hygiene issues. They will learn personal hygiene, fitness to work, preventing food contamination, Cleaning procedures, Pest sides and insect prevention, and other safety instructions.
Energy Technology Institute
– Support Service Manager responsibilities
– Supervising of kitchen workers
– Supervising of mess hall workers
– Supervising of house keepers
– The art of dealing with difficult personalities
– Classification of food staffs
– Introduction to HACCP
– Prevention of food contaminations
– Food receiving – Storage – Preparation – Cooking – Serving.
– Environmental Hygiene: Potable water, Sanitations
– Pest sides and insect prevention
All staff working in camp service dept, and food handling in kitchen and mess hall.
Welcome to the Latest Version of Energy Technology Institute's Website. For More Updates Follow Us On //